Saturday, April 5, 2008

BLAM BLOG II



Well after years of good service from my old friend Kevin W. and his website I thought I would give Blogger a try.  It's kinda weird to just try and start anew but perhaps I can do this best with a picture or two of us taken recently and a quick readers digest summary of the BLAM life.

We are living in Orem Utah while I am getting my Master of Social Work degree.  Brooke is a beautiful mother to our two boys and works one days a week as a Dental Hygienist.  Aden is 4 and Lincoln will be a year old this month.  I will be in Atlanta GA this summer doing an internship with LDS Deseret Industries, Brooke and the boys will come out for the last month and a 1/2.  I will graduate April 09 (1 Year) and then hopefully back to Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the new blog. It's great. Plus it's easy. We love blogger.